2. Command-click (Mac) or Ctrl-click (Windows) on the Track Monitor icon.
3. Create a bin called Quick Transitions and drop your custom effects into that bin.
4. Hold down the Command+Option (Mac) or Ctrl+Alt (Windows) keys and click and drag the image to pan.
6. Double-click on a nested segment or use the Step In and Step Out buttons. The first shows all the effects as different layers in an expanded nest, and the second shows just one effect at a time.
7. Select the segments and click the Collapse button.
8. It is when you create a new media file from an effect with ...