Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials
1. 1 Sterilisation of tissues using ionising radiations
Edited by J. F. Kennedy, G. O. Phillips and P. A. Williams
2. Surfaces and interfaces for biomaterials
Edited by P. Vadgama
3. Molecular interfacial phenomena of polymers and biopolymers
Edited by C. Chen
4. Biomaterials, artificial organs and tissue engineering
Edited by L. Hench and J. Jones
5. Medical modelling
6. Artificial cells, cell engineering and therapy
Edited by S. Prakash
7. Biomedical polymers
Edited by M. Jenkins
8. Tissue engineering using ceramics and polymers
Edited by A. R. Boccaccini and J. Gough
9. Bioceramics and their clinical applications
Edited by T. Kokubo
10. Dental biomaterials ...
Get Medical Robotics now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.