Employer-Sponsored Health Plans
In This Chapter
- How to decide whether or not to enroll in Medicare when you have employer-sponsored health insurance
- Understanding how the size of your employer affects your benefits
- Securing your health-care insurance in times of family or medical need
- Your rights under Workers’ Compensation insurance
- When Medicare will pay your bills
Medicare may only be one part of your overall health-care plan. If you (or your spouse) have not yet retired, you may also have access to employer-sponsored health care through your current job. Many factors must be taken into consideration to understand when that insurance ...