Native American Meditative Practices
In This Chapter
- Native American spirituality and non-natives
- The circle of life, the spirit world, and the importance of maintaining relationships
- The importance of meditative ritual in native practice
- How to do a meditative ritual on your own
- Deepening your connection to the natural world and to the sacred
The spiritual traditions of the indigenous peoples of North America are rich and varied. While it’s difficult to generalize about the spiritual practices of hundreds of different tribes that speak hundreds of different languages, it’s safe to say all Native American traditions make significant ...