Meditation for Children
In This Chapter
- How meditation benefits children
- Ways to encourage kids to try meditation—and then keep doing it
- Adapting meditation so it’s accessible and useful for children
- How to hold a meditative space that still has room for kid energy
- Four particularly kid-friendly meditations you can use
Few children naturally gravitate toward a focused and disciplined activity like meditation. But if you can convince them to try it, they are well-suited for it in some ways. While it won’t be any easier for children to concentrate than it is for adults, they’re very unlikely to add any extra agenda to meditation the ...