Developing a Meditation Practice Over Time
In This Chapter
- Ways to strengthen and sustain a practice of meditation
- Avoiding the trap of judging your meditation
- Effective ways to face common meditative challenges
- How to relate to unusual experiences or insights
- Why you might want to meditate with others
So now you’ve tried meditation and decided you’d like to make it a regular part of your life. How do you go about doing that? It can be difficult to work meditation into a busy schedule and to create a strong habit of doing it. Meditation also tends to present a number of challenges, regardless of the type you’re doing; while you may ...