Build a Cloud-native application with Spring MVC
About This Video
- Explore the new features and components in Spring
- Evolve towards microservices and cloud-native applications
- Gain powerful insights into advanced concepts of Spring and Spring Boot to develop applications more effectively
Spring 5.0 is due to arrive with a myriad of new and exciting features that will change the way we’ve used the framework so far. This video will show you this evolution—from solving the problems of testable applications to building distributed applications on the cloud.
The video begins with an insight into the new features in Spring 5.0 and shows you how to build a Cloud-native application using Spring MVC. The advanced features of Spring Boot will be illustrated through powerful examples.
By the end of the video, you will be equipped with the knowledge and best practices required to develop microservices with the Spring Framework.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Evolution Toward Microservices and Cloud-Native Applications
- Chapter 2 : Building Microservices with Spring Boot
- Chapter 3 : Extending Microservices
- Chapter 4 : Advanced Spring Boot Features
- Title: Microservices and Cloud-Native Applications with Spring 5.0
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788831727