Transform your monolith into organized, maintainable and scalable services, leveraging the microservices architecture
About This Video
- Discover the multiple facets of the microservices architecture while building a real-life architecture from scratch
- Successfully migrate from a monolith to microservices by understanding the key success factors
- Explore industry case-studies along with best-practices and lessons learned in the journey towards a microservices-based development approach
All major companies are now evolving from a monolithic to a microservices architecture in their websites and applications due to its many advantages. Early adopters of microservices have been able to provide an unprecedented level of control and speed as they deliver innovative web experiences to customers, and Netflix is a leading example.
The enterprise-grade architecture that we will build throughout the course will be highly maintainable and scalable. By exploring the intricacies of the microservices architecture you will understand its advantages over a monolithic and other related architecture. By going through multiple scenarios you'll learn where to use microservices and understand the things you should take into account when building your architecture. Advanced tasks—with concepts such as Serverless computing and DevOps using AWS—will also be undertaken to help you in your next venture with confidence.
By the end of the course, you will be ready to migrate to a microservices architecture in your organization.
The code bundle for this video course is available at- https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-Microservices-Architecture-Building-Enterprise-Grade-Solutions
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Diving into Microservices
- Chapter 2 : Building Our First Microservice
- Chapter 3 : Integration of Multiple Microservices
- Chapter 4 : Scaling Our Microservices Architecture
- Chapter 5 : Serverless Architectures
- Chapter 6 : Design Practices and Tips
- Chapter 7 : Industry Examples
- Title: Microservices Architecture
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788628310