Learn how Microsoft Access 2016 works with clear, easy-to-understand instructions
About This Video
- Learn and master the exciting features of MS Access 2016
- A practical course designed to teach you MS Access 2016 with helpful exercise files
Microsoft Access is the leading database application and has become a standard in businesses and organizations around the World. These days, having the ability to work with a database is key to running an efficient and capable operation. Bosses everywhere appreciate any employee who is well trained in MS Access. Now that person can be you!
Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners starts at the very beginning, showing you where to get your copy of MS Access and how to install it on your computer. Before going further, you'll get a quick tour of all the new features and improvements in 2016.
You will learn how to get started easily with database templates that make the entire process faster. Then you'll see how to create, save, and open databases.
After a tour of the Access Workspace and Backstage, you'll get a complete explanation of the toolbars and ribbons. Next, you'll master keyboard shortcuts that will greatly increase your speed and efficiency.
You'll progress to creating your own working database with step-by-step video instruction that takes you through the entire process, helping you master details while understanding the big picture.
Later, the course explores importing data from Excel and creating and working with forms and sub-forms. As you become more advanced, you'll learn how to use queries and validations, create reports, and print your projects.
Who this book is for
This course is designed for beginners keen to master Microsoft Access 2016.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Using Touch
- Chapter 3 : Getting Started
- Chapter 4 : Help
- Chapter 5 : The Ribbon and Toolbars
- Chapter 6 : Keyboard Shortcuts and Key Tips
- Chapter 7 : Access Options
- Chapter 8 : Tables
- Chapter 9 : Importing Data
- Chapter 10 : Backup, Restore, and Repair
- Chapter 11 : Datasheet View
- Chapter 12 : Relationships
- Chapter 13 : Forms
- Chapter 14 : Subforms
- Chapter 15 : Queries
- Chapter 16 : Expressions
- Chapter 17 : Reports
- Chapter 18 : Printing
- Chapter 19 : More Data Types
- Chapter 20 : More About Forms
- Chapter 21 : Modal, Dialogs, and Macros
- Chapter 22 : Web App Basics
- Chapter 23 : Exporting
- Chapter 24 : Application Parts
- Chapter 25 : More Access Options
- Chapter 26 : Info Tab
- Chapter 27 : Security
- Chapter 28 : Conclusion
- Title: Microsoft Access Beginners 2016
- Release date: August 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839215469
You might also like
Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
Statistics you need in the office: Descriptive and inferential statistics, hypothesis testing, and regression analysis About …
Access 2016 For Dummies Course
Before you access the world of Access 2016, it pays to plan how you want to …
Learning Microsoft Access 2013
In this Microsoft Access 2013 training course, expert author Guy Vaccaro teaches you how to use …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …