Microsoft has recently released the new Azure Administrator Certification which now requires you to pass the AZ-103. As such, we have released the AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment course to get you started on your journey to certification. Be one of the first to pass the exam and gain the Azure Administrator Certification.
During your journey, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing your chosen exam.
This course curriculum follows the Microsoft's AZ-103 exam outline:
-Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Implement and Manage Storage
- Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- Manage Identities
- We've also included a bonus section on ARM and Automation which we think will help solidify some of the requirements indicated in the curriculum.
- Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
Thanks for joining us!
UPDATED MAY 2019
- New VM Availability Zones Lecture
- New Load Balancers Section
- New Networking Monitoring Section