To enable the diagnostic settings for resources, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Azure portal by opening https://portal.azure.com.
- Go to the VM again. Make sure that the VM is running, and in the left-hand menu, under Monitoring, select Diagnostic settings.
- The Diagnostic Settings blade will open up. You will need to select a storage account where the metrics can be stored.
- Click on the Enable guest-level monitoring button to update the diagnostic settings for the virtual machine:
- When the settings are updated, you can go to Metrics in the top ...