Chapter 8. Going In-memory with Azure Cache
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- Building a simple cache for applications
- Using local cache and notifications
- Diagnosing cache and optimizing performance
- Using advanced caching features
- Using Redis Cache in Azure
Today's software applications often need to be designed to be resilient under varying degrees of load that originates from web or mobile clients. Either we are dealing with a web service tier (or web API) or just frontend web applications. Scaling to thousands or millions of users is something that is not only up to the infrastructure, but, mainly, it is a software aspect. Best practices while writing software could avoid bottlenecks and performance issues. We can save ...