- Navigate to https://integrator.lcs.dynamics.com/DataLoader/Index.
- Click on Sign in and log in using your Office 365 credentials.
- Log in using your Office 365 credentials.
- Click on CRM Connections as shown in following diagram:
- In the CRM Connections page, click on the + sign and enter the following details:
- CRM Username: <your Dynamics 365 username>
- CRM Password: <your Dynamics 365 password>
- Then, click on Fetch CRM instances.
- Once the instances are loaded, select the correct instance you want to connect to and click on Create:
- Wait until the connection status in the CRM Connections page turns to Running:
- Back ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.