- Log in to your Office 365 portal and click on the PowerApps icon highlighted as follows:
- From the left navigation, click on Apps, followed by + New app in the bottom-left corner, as shown in following screenshot:
- In the Create an app in Packt CDS screen, select Blank app | Phone layout.
- In PowerApp Studio, click on Data sources | Add data source from the right dialog. Select the Common Data Services model.
- Tick the checkbox next to Feedback and click on Connect.
- From the insert tab, click on New screen and rename it to ...
Get Microsoft Dynamics 365 Extensions Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.