Building a library management solution
We will be building a library management system solution in this chapter, where we will utilize our out-of-the-box entities such as Contact and System User and will also create custom entities to map different requirements of the library management system. We will be utilizing different processes to automate our requirements. We will be implementing the following functionality in our solution:
- Maintaining records of members, books, and book issue/return details
- Automating processes to generate an auto ID for books, members, and for book issue/return
- Providing interactive ways to check the book inventory before issuing books
- Maintaining the book inventory at the time of book issue/return
- Setting default values ...