Chapter 7. Creating a Project Tracking Application
In this chapter, we will be creating a sample project tracking application utilizing different Microsoft Dynamics CRM features. We will be setting up custom entities for our application and will learn how to use rollup fields to show aggregations from child entities. We will also see how we can use calculated field for performing calculations using formulas. We will learn about the activity feed feature in CRM 2015 and will learn about configuring activity feeds for entities and activity feed rules as follows.
- Creating a project tracking application
- Project tracking application design
- Customizing CRM 2015 for the project tracking application
- Using rollup fields for aggregation
- Understanding activity ...