Setting a security model for ERMS
Microsoft CRM provides us the OOB security model that helps us to prevent unauthorized access to our data. We can enforce security in Microsoft CRM using security roles. A security role is a combination of different privileges and access levels.
- Privileges: These are actions such as Create, Write, Delete, Read, Append, Append To, Assign, Share, and Reparent that a Microsoft CRM user can perform on entities. The list of the actions performed is as follows:
- Create: This action is used to create an entity record
- Read: This action is used to read an entity record
- Write: This action is used to modify an entity record
- Delete: This action is used to delete an entity record
- Append: This action is used to relate one entity record ...