Chapter 5. Installation of SQL Server, Dynamics GP, and Integration Manager
Now that you have completed the planning for your Dynamics GP implementation, it is time to perform the installation.
This chapter will cover the following topics:
- Pre-installation checklist
- Why installation as the local administrator is important
- Installing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 for Dynamics GP
- Installing the Dynamics GP 2013 application
- Creating an ODBC data source
- Completing the Dynamics GP installation by running Dynamics GP Utilities
- Loading the sample company and creating your new company
- Installing Integration Manager
- Post-installation SQL Server and database settings
- Creating SQL Server maintenance jobs
Please note that the installation steps and recommendations in ...