Chapter 2. Planning: Business Requirements
Good planning results in successful implementations. Planning can be broken down into three distinct phases:
- Business requirements
- Microsoft Dynamics GP system setup
This chapter will go over the business requirements planning phase, detail important planning concepts, and give some real life examples.
In this chapter, you will learn the following topics:
- Putting together an implementation team
- How to start planning your Dynamics GP implementation
- Different reporting requirements and steps to identify them
- Considerations when deciding whether to run two systems concurrently
- Data that may need to be populated during your implementation and the tools available for importing data into Dynamics GP
- How ...