Chapter 4. Planning: Infrastructure
Having completed the business requirements and Dynamics GP system planning phases, the next step is to plan out the infrastructure required for your Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation.
In this chapter, we will cover the following topics:
- General concepts for infrastructure planning
- Minimum requirements and recommendations for the Dynamics GP client, server, and Terminal Server
- Additional considerations for configuration and infrastructure planning including virtual environments, 64-bit versus 32-bit systems, and printers
- What officially supported means and why this is important
- The Terminal Server only approach for client installations
- Network requirements for Dynamics GP
- Options for setting up a test environment ...