Chapter 5. Installation of SQL Server, Dynamics GP, and Integration Manager
Now that you have completed the planning for your Dynamics GP implementation, it is time to perform the installation.
This chapter will cover the following topics:
- Pre-installation checklist
- Why installation as the local administrator is important
- Installation of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 for Dynamics GP
- Installation of the Dynamics GP 2010 application
- Creating an ODBC data source
- Completing the Dynamics GP installation by running Dynamics GP Utilities
- Loading the sample company and creating your new company
- Installation of Integration Manager
- Post-installation tasks
Please note that the installation steps and recommendations in this book are based on a US installation. If you ...