Installing and configuring Professional Services Tools Library
The Professional Services Tools Library
(PSTL) is a collection of tools made available by Microsoft. In this recipe, we'll take a look at installing and configuring PSTL.
Before PSTL can be configured for use, it must first be installed. To install PSTL, perform the following steps:
- Ensure backups have been made of the system (usually Dynamics) and all company databases have a good backup.
- Open Add/Remove Programs from the Windows Control Panel.
- Select Microsoft Dynamics GP in the list and click on Change.
- Click on Add/Remove Features.
- Scroll down the list of available features, change Professional Services Tools Library to Run from My Computer, and click on Next.
- To begin ...