Stepping through the code line-by-line or function-by-function can take forever. Luckily, there is an easy way to tell the debugger to stop right where we want it to.
- Create and save the same codeunit discussed in the Using the debugger recipe in this chapter.
- Design the codeunit.
- Go to the following line of code in the
- Press F9 twice.
- Then go to the following line of code in the
- Press F9 once.
- Your window should look like the following screenshot:
- Save and close the codeunit.
- From the Tools menu of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment ...