Get beyond the basics and supercharge your current skill level in Excel. With this 9-hour, expert-led video training course, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of more advanced Excel features that delve into high-level consolidation, analysis and reporting of financial information.
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to create charts that have an impact from databases that communicate data and financial records efficiently and effectively.
You will be able to report data in various formats including: tables, graphs and PivotTables. Once completed you'll have advanced understanding of Excel that will positively impact your professional capability.
What You Will Learn
- What s new/different in Excel 2019
- Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
- How to use detailed formatting tools
- Lookup and advanced lookup functions
- Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
- Statistical functions
- Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
- How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
- Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Scenario Manager, Goal Seek, and Solver
- Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
This course is designed for those who have basic knowledge of Excel 2019/365 and those upgrading from previous software versions
About The Author
Simon Sez IT: Simon Sez IT has offered technical courses for individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies since 2008, with thousands of employees who can benefit from the easy-to-learn and hands-on software training. It offers over 8,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs.
Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity—whether you implement new software or a technological upgrade in your work environment. With over 600,000 students from 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses worldwide.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Excel 2016 Advanced Course
- Chapter 2 : Functions
- Chapter 3 : Date and Time Functions
- Chapter 4 : Text Functions
- Chapter 5 : Logical Functions
- Chapter 6 : Lookup Functions
- Chapter 7 : Financial Functions
- Chapter 8 : Statistical Functions
- Chapter 9 : Connecting to External Data
- Chapter 10 : Tables
- Chapter 11 : Pivot Tables
- Chapter 12 : Data Analysis
- Chapter 13 : Graphs and Charts
- Chapter 14 : Excel Web App
- Chapter 15 : Course Conclusion
- Title: Microsoft Excel Advanced 2019
- Release date: August 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839219832
You might also like
Microsoft Excel Beginners 2019
This 7-hour Microsoft Excel 2019 course is perfect for those brand new to Excel and who …
Microsoft Excel 2021/365 - Beginner to Advanced
Microsoft has released its latest stand-alone Excel version, which opens up many of the features and …
Excel 2019 Bible
The complete guide to Excel 2019 Whether you are just starting out or an Excel novice, …
Microsoft Excel 2019 VBA and Macros, First Edition
Renowned Excel experts Bill Jelen (MrExcel) and Tracy Syrstad explain how to build more powerful, reliable, …