What you need for this book
To complete the recipes in this book, you'll need the following:
- PowerShell v3, which is already installed by default on Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
- A fully operational lab environment with an Active Directory forest and Exchange organization.
- Ideally, your Exchange Servers will run Windows Server 2012, but they can run Windows Server 2008 R2, if needed.
- You'll need to have at least one Microsoft Exchange 2013 server.
- It is assumed that the account you are using is a member of the Organization Management role group. The user account used to install Exchange 2013 is automatically added to this group.
- If possible, you'll want to run the commands, scripts, and functions in this book from a client machine. The 64-bit ...