Checking the client components version
Sometimes, it is useful to know exactly which of the endpoint components are installed on a computer, and what version any of them is at. To do so, the UAG toolbar has a system information button, which shows this information as well as some of the information detected by the components. This information includes:
- The Anti Virus that has been detected, its version and update status.
- The Personal Firewall detected and its version.
- The operating system, version and service-pack level
- The browser version and the full user-agent string
- The Java Runtime version
- The computer's domain membership
- An indication of whether the computer is a certified and privileged endpoint
On a daily basis, this information is not particularly ...