- When we installed IIS 10.0 on Server 2016, the default installation folder location was C:\inetpub.
- Log in to Windows Server 2016, go to the C:\ drive, and find the default IIS folder called inetpub. You can see this in the following figure:
- By default, all the website files will be stored in the wwwroot folder. The path is C:\inetput\wwwroot. The following screenshot shows the default IIS 10.0 website files:
- Now, we are going to see the logs folder. It is located at C:\inetpub\logs:
- Start IIS Manager and select the ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.