- Open Server Manager in Windows Server 2016. Click on the Tools menu and open IIS Manager.
- Expand the IIS server from the Connections panel. We get the listed Application Pools and Sites folder.
- Expand the Sites menu in the left-hand side panel under the computer name and click on Default Web Site. You can find it using this figure:
- Go to the Actions panel at the top-right and click on Bindings under Edit Site. You will get the default Site Bindings option:
- Here, you can see the only default information available, which ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.