First, we have to install some .NET supported components.
- Open Server Manager on Windows Server 2016 and click on the Manage menu. Once in there, click on Add Roles and features.
- Click on Next until you get the Select server roles wizard. Follow the exact route highlighted in this figure:
- Expand Application Development. You have to select .NET Extensibility 3.5, .NET Extensibility 4.6, ASP, ASP.NET 3.5, ASP.NET 4.6, ISAPI Extensions, and ISAPI Filters.
- Click on Next to finish. Now let's go on and upload the .NET framework web pages we created for demo purposes.
- Open IIS Manager, click on Default Web Site, and you will ...