Viewing the certificate issued for Lync Server will help one understand what certificates are and how they get used. The easiest way to look at locally installed certificates is with the Certificates MMC.
1. From the Run line, type MMC. Press Enter.
2. From the File menu, choose Add/Remove Snap-In.
3. From the available snap-ins, add Certificates.
4. When prompted, select Computer Account, and then click Finish.
5. Choose Local Computer. Click Finish.
6. Click OK.
7. Expand Certificates (Local Computer).
8. Expand Personal.
9. Click Certificates.
10. Double-click the certificate to be viewed.
This view shows some basic information about the certificate. At the top, the certificate explains its intended ...