Several management packs are in the Internet catalog on the Microsoft website. The Lync management pack can be downloaded and imported from a file or installed using the Management Pack Wizard.
To import the Lync Server 2010 management pack from the file, perform the following steps:
1. Launch the Operations Console.
2. Select the Administration section.
3. Select the Management Packs folder.
4. Right-click the Management Packs folder and select Import Management Packs.
5. Click Add and select Add from Disk.
6. At the prompt to search the online catalog for any management pack dependencies, click Yes.
7. Browse to the Lync Server 2010 management pack, which has the filename Microsoft.LS.2010.Monitoring.mp.
8. Click ...