The central discovery script runs automatically on the Lync Front End Server with the Central Management Store. This enables the management pack to discover all the roles, components, and services to be monitored.
The process of selecting the server is
1. Detect the Lync Server 2010 server Front End pool with the Central Management Store installed.
2. Discover all Front End servers.
3. Select the active master of the pool.
4. Use the active master to discover all the roles and components in the Lync Server 2010 topology.
This process occurs automatically. To confirm that the process completed without any problems, execute the following steps after importing the Lync Server management pack:
1. Launch the Operations ...