The following are best practices from this chapter:
• Collocate Mediation Servers with a Front End server when possible to reduce the hardware required for each deployment.
• Use a unique dial plan for each location that has different dialing habits.
• Use translation rules on a trunk configuration only if the opposite end of the trunk is not manipulating digits.
• Configure the required network objects before attempting Call Admission Control, Media Bypass, or Enhanced 911 setup.
• Use test cases to verify an Enterprise Voice configuration before publishing changes.
• Use a survivable branch appliance or survivable branch server in each remote office without a resilient WAN connection to the central site.
• Plan a Response Group ...