Test cases enable administrators to verify the voice configuration works as expected. To create a new voice routing test case, use the following steps:
1. Open the Lync Server 2010 Control Panel.
2. Click Voice Routing.
3. Click Test Voice Routing.
4. Click the New button to create a new test case.
5. Enter a Name for the case.
6. Enter a Dialed number to test. This is the number a user enters into the Lync client and is normalized based on the selection dial plan selected next.
7. Select a Dial Plan.
8. Select a Voice policy.
9. Enter an Expected translation. This is the string the dialed number to test string is expected to be translated to. If a normalization rule in the dial plan does not convert the dialed number to this string, ...