After creating the required network objects, the next step in configuring Call Admission Control is to create bandwidth policy profiles. Each bandwidth policy profile defines the total bandwidth limit for a site or region and the bandwidth limit per session for both audio and video.
Use the following steps to create a new bandwidth policy profile:
1. Open the Lync Server 2010 Control Panel.
2. Click Network Configuration.
3. Click Policy Profile.
4. Click the New button.
5. Enter a Name for the profile. Usually this is indicative of the link speed of the network to which it is applied.
6. Enter an Audio limit in kbps. This is the cumulative limit of all audio sessions.
7. Enter an Audio session limit in kbps. This is ...