A Response Group queue is used to hold calls while waiting for an agent to answer. A queue can contain a single agent group, or administrators might add multiple agent groups to a queue. The following options are available when creating a queue:
• Enable queue timeout—Determines whether a time limit is enforced when callers wait for an agent.
• Time-out period—The number of seconds a caller can remain in the queue before timing out.
• Call Target—The action taken when a call reaches the time-out period. The options for call targets are discussed in greater detail later in this section.
• Maximum number of calls—The number of calls that can be in the queue at any given time.
• Forward the call—Determines whether the call is forwarded when ...