The following are best practices from this chapter:
• Configure and test a Front End pool with voice service before deploying dial-in conferencing. If basic voice services are nonfunctional, it might be difficult to troubleshoot whether the dial-in conferencing configuration is at fault.
• Plan for voice redundancy when deploying dial-in conferencing. This is usually considered a critical service and any outage can have a large impact. Each component of the Lync infrastructure should be designed for high availability to prevent this situation.
• Define at least one dial-in conferencing region within a dial plan.
• Test the dial plan and ensure that extensions are correctly normalized to user SIP URIs.
• Plan a PIN policy and communicate ...