The first task is to create the central organizing element of the Exchange 2010 UM infrastructure—the dial plan shown in Figure 20.10.
To create a dial plan, execute the following steps:
1. Launch the Exchange Management Console.
2. Under the Organization Configuration folder, select the Unified Messaging container.
3. Select the UM Dial Plan tab.
4. In the Action menu, select New UM Dial Plan.
5. Enter the dial plan name, such as SFO Dial Plan.
6. Enter the number of digits in the PBX extensions, such as 3.
7. Click New to create the UM dial plan.
8. Click Finish to close the wizard. ...