The next task is to create a UM IP gateway to link the dial plan with the IP/VoIP gateway and the PBX (see Figure 20.11).
To create the UM IP gateway, execute the following steps:
1. Launch the Exchange Management Console.
2. Under the Organization Configuration folder, select the Unified Messaging container.
3. Select the UM IP Gateway tab.
4. In the Action pane, click New UM IP Gateway.
5. Enter the IP gateway name, such as SFO IP Gateway.
6. Enter the IP address for the IP gateway, such as 192.168.1.4 shown in Figure 20.12.
7. Click Browse.
8. Select ...