The default hunt group that is created with the UM IP gateway does not contain a pilot number. To have the system handle incoming calls correctly, the default hunt group should be deleted and new ones created for the caller and subscriber hunt groups.
To create hunt groups, execute the following steps:
1. Launch the Exchange Management Console.
2. Under the Organization Configuration folder, select the Unified Messaging container.
3. Select the UM IP Gateway tab.
4. Select DefaultHuntGroup in the results pane.
5. In the actions pane, click Remove.
6. At the prompt, click Yes.
7. Select the UM IP gateway, such as SFO IP Gateway.
8. In the actions pane, click New UM Hunt Group.
9. Enter the caller hunt group name, such ...