Lync Server 2013 now includes an XMPP gateway on the Edge Server and on the Front End Server or Front End Pool. To allow federated connections to XMPP solutions, you must add an XMPP allowed domain. To add an XMPP Domain, perform the following steps:
1. Open the Lync Server Control Panel.
2. Select Federation and External Access in the navigation pane.
3. Select XMPP Federated Partners.
4. To create a new configuration, click New.
5. Define a Primary Domain; this is the base domain of the XMPP partner.
6. Define a Description.
7. Define Additional Domains, if necessary. This can include any other domains that are available through this partner. You must do this for all available domains, including subdomains of the Primary ...