After the necessary certificates have been created, the Edge Server services must have certificates assigned to them. This process binds each certificate to a specific Edge service. To assign a certificate, perform the following steps:
1. Under Step 3: Request, Install, or Assign Certificate, click the Run button.
2. Highlight Edge Internal and click the Assign button.
3. Click the Next button to begin the wizard.
4. Select Assign an Existing Certificate, and then click Next.
5. Select the correct certificate for this usage. Certificates will not appear here unless they can be verified to a Trusted Root Certification Authority and have a private key associated. Click Next.
6. Verify that the certificate is selected, and ...