To deploy a load balanced Edge Server Pool, follow these steps:
1. Select Multiple Computer Pool, and click Next.
2. If a single public IP address will be used for the Access Edge, Web Conferencing Edge, and A/V Edge services, check the box Use a Single FQDN and IP Address. This requires using ports other than 443 for two of the services.
3. If federation will be used, check the Enable Federation box.
4. If XMPP federation will be used, check the Enable XMPP Federation box, and then click Next.
5. Check valid IP options as they relate to your deployment. If your deployment is using IPv6, check the IPv6 boxes for the internal and external interface. If not, ensure that only the IPv4 boxes are checked. ...