The following are the best practices from this chapter:
• Leverage the Monitoring reports to keep a close eye on the overall and ongoing health of your deployment and to troubleshoot user-experience quality issues.
• Although the Lync Server 2013 Control Panel might seem more familiar at first, there are many functions that can be accomplished only in the Management Shell.
• For larger deployments, use a dedicated SQL Reporting Services Server.
• Before running the
DeployReports.ps1 script, ensure that the group you specify for Read Only access already exists in Active Directory.
• Always publish a new topology before making changes or installing a new server role.
• Test your SQL Reporting Services deployment before loading the ...