After the topology has been modified to include the Mediation Server Pool, the configuration can be published. This step publishes the changes to the Central Management Store, and all existing Lync Server 2013 servers will update their local configuration stores to match. Follow these steps to publish the updated topology.
1. Ensure that the Lync Server Topology Builder is still open and contains the Mediation Server Pool recently added.
2. Click the Action menu, select Topology, and then and select Publish.
3. Click Next to begin publishing the topology.
4. Review the Publishing Wizard log for any errors or warnings and remediate as necessary.
5. When the log indicates a successful update, click Finish to ...