The next step in deploying a Director is to edit the existing Lync Server topology. To edit the topology follow these steps:
1. Open the Lync Server Topology Builder.
If the Topology Builder is not already installed on the local computer or another computer in the environment it can be installed from the Lync Server 2013 media.
2. When prompted to select the source topology, select Download Topology from Existing Deployment to retrieve the current topology.
3. Enter a location in which to save the temporary topology file.
4. Expand the Site node where the Director will be deployed.
5. Expand the Lync Server 2013 node.
6. Right-click on the Director pools node and select New Director Pool.
7. Leave Multiple Computer Pool ...