Test cases enable administrators to verify that the voice configuration works as expected without resorting to testing using a client or SIP traces. Within each test case an administrator can define a source dialed number, a dial plan, a voice policy, and the expected number translation, PSTN usage, and route. To create a new voice routing test case, follow these steps:
1. Open the Lync Server 2013 Control Panel.
2. Click Voice Routing.
3. Click Test Voice Routing.
4. Click the New button to create a new test case.
5. Enter a Name for the case.
6. Enter a Dialed Number to Test. This is the number a user enters into the Lync client and is normalized based on the dial plan selected next.
7. Select a Dial Plan.
8. Select a Voice ...