The next step is to associate the bandwidth policies to network sites. To use the Lync Server Control Panel to perform this task, follow these steps:
1. Open the Lync Server 2013 Control Panel.
2. Click Network Configuration.
3. Click Site.
4. Highlight an existing site, click the Edit button, and select Show Details.
5. Select a Bandwidth Policy from the selection box.
6. Click Commit, as shown in Figure 18.5.
7. Repeat these steps to associate each site with a bandwidth policy profile.
Alternatively, to use the Lync Server Management Shell to associate a bandwidth ...