To create an interactive workflow, follow these steps after launching the Response Group Configuration Tool:
1. Under Hunt Group, click the Create button.
2. Select whether to Activate the Workflow.
3. Select an option for Enable for Federation.
4. Select an option for Enable Agent Anonymity.
5. Enter a SIP Address for the workflow. The “sip:” prefix is automatically prepended.
6. Enter a Display Name for the workflow.
7. Enter a Telephone Number to associate with the workflow. The “tel:” prefix is automatically included, so just the E.164 format is required with the plus prefix.
8. Enter a Display Number for the telephone number.
9. Enter a Description for the workflow.
10. Select whether the Workflow Type is ...