The Lync menu has basic program commands for the Lync:Mac application, including these:
• About Lync—Gives version information and a summary of the end-user license agreement.
• Preferences—Enables the user to set general application preferences for Lync:Mac. It includes the submenus Appearance, General, Phone Calls, Account, Alerts, History, and Photos.
• Services—Doesn’t actually have a function of any options for the Lync:Mac client, although it is a standard for Mac applications.
• Hide Lync—Hides the Lync:Mac client, as might be obvious.
• Hide Others—Hides all other applications besides the Lync:Mac client.
• Quit Lync—Quits and exits the Lync:Mac application.